The Formpack F3 manufactured by Ilpra is an in-line thermoforming machine. Suitable for both medium and high production runs, the machine can thermoform both flexible and rigid materials in a vast array of industries. Great mid range machine and highly reliable.
Formpack F3 model is an in-line thermoforming machine suitable to satisfy medium and high production requirements. With its high versatility, the F3 can be applied in food, industrial and medical fields.
- The machine can thermoform both flexible and rigid materials, included foam film. The sealing materials can be plastic, medical paper and tyvec.
- The machines can be customized regards length of frame, mould motion, thermoforming system, loading area, number and type of cutting stations.
- IP65 protections class: frame and protection covers made of stainless steel make the machine suitable to work in damp and aggressive environments. It can be washed by water jets as well.
- No external lubrication required.
- The machine is equipped with touch screen adjustable in the most favourable position for the operator, simple ad friendly-use software.
- High performance due to electronic ultimate innovations.
- Changeover with quick release.
- Several options such as shape cutting, printed top web, coding units, in line printing and labelling systems, dosing systems, AISI 316 stainless steel frame and covers.
- Suitable for medium to large-sized dairies
- Can be used with both flexible and rigid thermoforms
- Available in seal-only format and vacuum-gas format
- User-friendly software and touchscreen operation
The Formpack F3 is available in N version for sealing only and V/G version to get vacuum, vacuum/gas or skin packaging.
*All the companies of the ILPRA Group operate according to ISO 9001:2008 compliance and their organization of production is fully internal. Before delivering, each machine undergoes the scrutiny of strict internal test procedures, carried out with the packaging materials received from customer. This procedure verifies that the product is in compliance with both the customer and the regulations in force with Ilpra.
Machine Dimensions: 5300 x 7500 x 1880mm
Max Bottom Web Width: 460mm
Max Index: 600mm
Max Bottom Film OD: 500mm
Max Top Film OD: 300mm
Length of Loading area: 100% customized
Max Container depth: 100mm (can be customized to 170mm)
Output: 17 Cycles (MAP = VG) 20 Cycles (Sealing Only = N)