The Formpack F4 and F5 is the largest Thermoformer in the Ilpra line-up. Ideally suited for high output production for a complete line entailing many additional features.
The Formpack models F4 and F5 are thermoforming machines able to satisfy both medium and high production requirements, depending on the different kinds of customization.
The main features of both models are as follows:
- They can be used with a wide variety of thermoform films, including flexible, rigid and foamed materials. All standard sealing materials such as plastic, medical paper and tyvec can be used.
- The machines can be customized regards the length of frame, the mould motion, the thermoforming system, the loading area, the number and type of cutting stations.
- Both models are suitable for working in damp, aggressive environments as the chassis, all protection covers and bearings are made from stainless steel and the machine is IP65 rated.
- No external lubrication is required.
- Colour touch-screen with error diagnostic function. It can also display the electric and pneumatic schemes and some basic instructions.
- Changeover with quick release
- Other options include shape cutting, printed top web, coding units, in-line printing and labelling systems, in-line dosing/filling systems.
- Suitable for medium to large-sized dairies
- Can be used with a wide variety of thermoform films and sealing materials
- Available in seal-only format and vacuum-gas format
- Color touchscreen with error diagnostic function
The F4 and F5 machines are available in both seal-only format and vacuum-gas format for producing vacuum, MAP and skin packs.
*All the companies of the ILPRA Group operate according to ISO 9001:2008 compliance and their organization of production is fully internal. Before delivering, each machine undergoes the scrutiny of strict internal test procedures, carried out with the packaging materials received from customer. This procedure verifies that the product is in compliance with both the customer and the regulations in force with Ilpra.
Machine Dimensions: 100% Customized
Max Bottom Web Width: 460/660mm
Max Index: 800mm
Max Bottom Film OD: 500mm
Max Top Film OD: 300mm
Length of Loading area: 100% customized
Max Container depth: 100mm (can be customized to 170mm)
Output: 25 Cycles (MAP = VG)