The new FP Speedy II EMEC VG has been completely renovated to better fulfill the requests for industrial production.
The Sealing area, now 640 x 330 with maximum height 135 mm, results in higher production capabilities with:
- 10 cycles/min with MAP (O2 residual of 0.5%)
- 15 cycles/min Sealing Only.
Machine is built in stainless steel AISI 304-2B with IP 65 class protection, making washdowns convenient for the customer. The unique construction allows anti- liquid stagnation.
The infeed conveyor movement is made possible by a brushless (servo) motor, granting faster and smoother transferring of the trays with reduction of the noise.
Changeover operation can be done in few minutes thanks to the innovative tooling design.
The new unwinding film system, allows extremely high precision of positioning and printing. Thanks to the pneumatic shaft, the operator can easily replace the film reel and center it to the various trays used for each production.
The control panel comes with a full color touch screen display and recipe storage memory, resulting in efficient production changes for the operator.
The electrical cabinet is placed at the back of the machine, where all components are completely accessible in case of technical maintenance.
On request, the ILPRA FOOD PACK range can be customized to suit the requirements of production for each client, including options such as:
- Automatic denesting system with high capacity storage
- In-feed conveyer with a diverging system that automatically allow one lane to become two.
- Ejection conveyor with merging unit that automatically bring the trays from two lanes to one.
- External dosing systems for inline filling
- Vacuum pump / booster
- Print registration
- Expiry date stamping
- Bar code printers
- Motorized Ejection systems
- United States Parts and Service
This machine serves the following industries:
- Seafood Processing Plants (NOTE: this machine is VSP capable with 10K Film)
- Meat and Poultry
- Contract Packaging (Co-Packing)
- Produce Processing Plants
- Ready Meals – Entrees
- Baked Goods
- Hummus, Salsa, Dips, and much more…
Tested and approved for HPP (High Pressure Processing) quality seals.
***ASK ABOUT OUR EQUIPMENT FINANCING SOLUTIONS, INCLUDING 0% FOR QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS***
*All the companies of the ILPRA Group operate according to ISO 9001:2008 compliance and their organization of production is fully internal. Before delivering, each machine undergoes the scrutiny of strict internal test procedures, carried out with the packaging materials received from customer. This procedure verifies that the product is in compliance with both the customer and the regulations in force with Ilpra.